Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Urgent: baiting input needed into G&F today!

Guys,

According to a source at G&F, as of this morning (Thursday), they had only received 10 emails/phone calls about the baiting issue. 8 were in favor of the ban, 2 were against. We definitely need more calls/emails into G&F voicing opposition against the new rule before tomorrow morning. Please drop everything and call or email Celeste Cook 623-236-7390 ccook@azgfd.gov and voice your opposition. The commissioners will considering this input tomorrow when they decide whether or not to proceed on the new rule. Please do it now!!

Sorry for the duplicate post, this topic has really gotten scattered around several threads.

Mark

Email sent. An guys, we need to get the word out on this!! Call anyone you can think of, and post on any of the other forums you think people may see this. I have already posted it on archery talk dot com.

I emailed my opposition to the ban on the basis that it was not needed to protect or manage our wildlife and would be unenforceable.

Bill Quimby

I have posted on Archerytalk dot com and Monstermuleys dot com, if anyone else has accounts please reply to keep them near the top so they can be seen by all. Thank you!