Sign in to follow this  
Broken Wheels

SMALL FEMALE PIT BULL FREE TO GOOD HOME

Long story short, the wife found this young girl on Bush Hwy coming home from the cabin and couldn't leave her there to get hit by a car. She is an absolutely adorable, loveable, tiny in size fun dog but doesn't get along with our three rescue dogs we already have so she needs a good home. She is fixed and chipped (we had this done), she is house broke and she rides in a truck (front seat curled up) real well for hours at a time. She eats very little, can walk for hours on leash and still has energy when done but settles down inside the house real well and likes her nap times. Don't wish to take her to the pound as we know what will happen to her there so if someone is wanting a good, young (probably 2 years old vet says) loveable little dog for the family Cholla is your dog... Text me (48zero-four3zero-three8three8) if you would like pics, she has the basic brindle look to her and again I can't emphasize enough how cuddly she is.  Thanks, 

• Like 1

She will also come with her own wire kennel and pillow and she is very good at kenneling when instructed to, she likes it there. 

13 hours ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

Post a pic if you can. Maybe someone will fall in love. Good for you for rescuing her and trying to find her a home.

Pic is how i picked my Girlfriend!

Oh yeah she is pretty, prettier than my GF, lol.  She will find a home quick.

• Like 2

I told my wife last night it is too bad folks can't see how fun she is around the house, playful and making us laugh with her crazy bone tosses and dancing around. Sure hope we can find her a good home soon, our other dogs are starting to be affected by the constant separation we have to perform with the dogs. She is a hoot, I am going to miss her for sure...

Fingers crossed someone is looking for a fun loving, sweet, playful small dog to join their family...BTT