DesertBull

Are you kidding me?

Nice buck...what unit?

Nice buck...where did you get him?

Nice buck...that looks like unit XX near the spring off road "X", east of Mt "X"?

Most people don't have a problem helping you with general info on where to start looking, but come on. That is ridiculous. There is a feature on the website to have a private converstion if you wish to share that kind of specific info.

Sorry, had to vent.

:angry:

A secret staying that way is inversely proportional to the square of the number of people knowing it.

Wonder why one is lucky to read in a magazine only the state a monster buck or bull is taken? Even posting the unit of a hunge trophy, while not giving any particular spots, can effect draw odds. Look what happened to unit 8 odds after the Franklin bull.

Might crop the skyline with identifiable features out of the hero pics if a huge buck is taken from a spot you or your friends intend to hunt again.

Rather than asking/telling where, what about how (technique) the buck was taken so hunter skills may be improved.

Wonder how many archers will be running around unit xx looking for the brother of that girl's big buck?

Guest 300ultramag.

Is this one of those re-tore-ical questions?

Cause some people just got violated :lol: :lol:

I like the "im not lookin for honey holes just a.."

but really.... people dont actually SAY the right units........ so just ask away!

heres the kicker...... ready........... in every single unit ur gonna find a big buck just do the homework...

I noticed one of my posts was one refered to. I could really give a rip less what you guys think, I just found it interesting that he shot the WT in Saguaro country.

I live in Wyoming now and probably won't hunt in AZ for a while. People want to get all possesive about where they hunt and thats fine, but there's nothing wrong with asking a question and if he wants to answer great if not, I understand. Like I said, I don't have a horse in the race I was just curious.

Donnie

some of you people are a little redicoulos about your so called honey holes im sure somebody showed you where to hunt cause 90% of us just dont stumble upon an area there usually heared from a freind of a friend of a freind dont get so butt hurt about people askn a question its there right and if people want to leave ther info then thats there choice

some of you people are a little redicoulos about your so called honey holes im sure somebody showed you where to hunt cause 90% of us just dont stumble upon an area there usually heared from a freind of a friend of a freind dont get so butt hurt about people askn a question its there right and if people want to leave ther info then thats there choice

Most people may not but i did! LOL!

Not to nit-pic.... but if you have never "stumbled" into a "Honey Hole"... then you don't spend as much time in the woods as the knot heads I knock around with.... :lol: ;) I grew up in the woods... and have even forgot places that I have been and had to re-find them from child hood memories.... guess I am gettin' old. :rolleyes: I'd say personally 50/50 on my Favorite spots to hunt.... are personal finds vs. suggestions or huntin' with a Buddy. I only share my Fav spots with guys I can trust..... Junkies, like me, that trust me with there secrets as well.... ;) I, as a matter o' fact, think askin' a guy where he killed something is like askin' a lady how old she is..... but that is just how I was raised. ;)

"some of you people are a little redicoulos about your so called honey holes im sure somebody showed you where to hunt..."

What better reason to not talk about where you hunt?

--Bill

Yeah but even if u say the unit they still got to go in there and put everything together to close the deal like there intuitionand knowledge how to hunt and stalk and shot not everyhunter can do all that

Not to nit-pic.... but if you have never "stumbled" into a "Honey Hole"... then you don't spend as much time in the woods as the knot heads I knock around with.... :lol: ;) I grew up in the woods... and have even forgot places that I have been and had to re-find them from child hood memories.... guess I am gettin' old. :rolleyes: I'd say personally 50/50 on my Favorite spots to hunt.... are personal finds vs. suggestions or huntin' with a Buddy. I only share my Fav spots with guys I can trust..... Junkies, like me, that trust me with there secrets as well.... ;) I, as a matter o' fact, think askin' a guy where he killed something is like askin' a lady how old she is..... but that is just how I was raised. ;)

A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells...

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound sensative in my last post. I can understand if a guy wants to keep a spot secret,

even if its only to "feel" like nobody else knows about it. I also have/had secret spots around the state.

I've never been so private that I wouldn't share a unit number though. One thing I've learned from being up

here in Wyoming is that you have to be a dang good hunter to consistantly find big deer in Arizona, I don't care if

someone has a deer tied to a tree and gives you a map. Even if I know a unit number, I still have to hunt my butt

off to find a deer. A unit number alone will NOT point you to big bucks

Donnie