Roofer Billy

Coues full velvet mount

Shot this guy in 2016 during archery. It breaks My heart to get rid of it. But Bill's come first. 750 firm... 

16899504768902741090331227277381.jpg

16899504970565002266411593102759.jpg

• Like 1

You can sell pics of your feet on onlyfans instead of this

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would sell my butt if I thought I could make some money. I've been a roofer for 46 years and can't even get a simple call for a repair anymore. Time are tuff and unfortunately rent still comes every month. I rent from someone off of here.He has been very understanding and patient with me. I'm sure that going to have to end soon. If anyone has work they need done . I would much rather work then sell all my trophy's and memories 

• Like 1

PM me your contact info and I’ll follow up with an RFQ. I have minor porch roof repair needed. (Residential) in Mesa. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

PM me your contact info and I’ll follow up with an RFQ. I have minor porch roof repair needed. (Residential) in Mesa. 

Sent it just now thanks . 

I wanted to post a follow up stating that OP fixed my porch leaks. He found some additional issues above what I had mentioned that needed addressing. 
Responsive, fair, and honest fellow. 

Good to meet you Bill. Thank you for your assistance and I will pass on the word of your services. 

• Like 6

Im not sure if this would be a fit for you or not but the new semi-conductor plant in the north valley desperately needs workers. Not just engineers but facilities maintenance and support staff also. 

I heard they delayed opening because of not enough employees.

Worth a shot...all they can say is no.