Sign in to follow this  
desertbowhunter

My New Years Day Mulie!

Way to Go, Ernie!!!! ;) Great Buck!! I am so impressed with what a hunter you have become, and I bet your Dad sure is proud as well!!! ;) Congrats.... and hurry up and get Dad one so we can see some more pics!!!

Hey, thought you'd like to know that Colton passed up a coues buck that would have gone over a 100" yesterday. The buck was rutting a doe and was all around him for like 30 min..... he didn't shoot cuz the buck didn't have a g3 on the right side. :blink: :lol: :lol: Crazy! :lol:

Way to Go, Ernie!!!! ;) Great Buck!! I am so impressed with what a hunter you have become, and I bet your Dad sure is proud as well!!! ;) Congrats.... and hurry up and get Dad one so we can see some more pics!!!

Hey, thought you'd like to know that Colton passed up a coues buck that would have gone over a 100" yesterday. The buck was rutting a doe and was all around him for like 30 min..... he didn't shoot cuz the buck didn't have a g3 on the right side. :blink: :lol: :lol: Crazy! :lol:

Wow that is crazy passing up a coues that would go over a hundred on an archery hunt.............

But so early in the year I guess I can see where he is coming from. He must have nerves of steel.

Wow that's amazing to pass a coues up like that. But the way I see it is if the buck don't do for you let him walk. I guess that missing g3 saved that bucks life. Good Luck to guys and go stick'em!!

Wow that's amazing to pass a coues up like that. But the way I see it is if the buck don't do for you let him walk. I guess that missing g3 saved that bucks life. Good Luck to guys and go stick'em!!

Well he has taken enough coues deer to know what he wants this time. Only day 3 and he really wants a Trash Buck (Non-Typ)... or else just flat big..... but I have seen him weaken in the last days of January before! :lol: :lol: I hope he gets a big one or waits to put in rifle with me! ;)

Congrat, Again on a great buck, Ernie! A nice Muley buck is high on my list!