Crazymonkey

Looking for gun shops down south

I'm looking  for a gun store -shop that will do private  party  gun transfers.  With the youth giveaway  drawing  yesterday  I've got two winners  in the 520 area code so out Tuson way . If you know of a shop willing  to do the transfer  please  shoot me a pm. 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, joohnnybgood said:

Could you just do a PP transfer with their parents?

Yes I could  do a simple  bill of sale type transaction  but due to the nature  of the giveaway I'd prefer  to go thru a ffl for a legal  transfer  just from  the legal side of things . I wouldn't  want to ever have an issue  with  responsibility.  By insuring the guns are transferred  to a legal responsible adult it mitigates  my liability. 

• Like 3

The other thing  is to have healeys  ship to a ffl near the winners  . They still  need to do a 4473 form to pick up but then I'd still  need to make the trip to give them the ammo that comes with  each . That I can't  ship to them . I'm hoping  I can make one trip down and get everything  done on the same day my 82 plus hour work  week doesn't  leave me much time for things so I need to maximize  the time I spend doing  things as my free time is sooooo short.

PM sent.

• Thanks 1