Sign in to follow this  
bustinbucks

BIG BUCK ON THE HOOF!

I wonder what a 139 0/8 looks like close up on the ground :blink: ;)

Doug, you dont have to wonder any more! :)

Ernesto C

Nice to see you on here again Brian! Welcome back. Would you happen to have any side views of that thing? I believe my eyes are tellling me it's got extra beams on both sides..... YIKES!!

I found this buck on new years day last year,i had took two bucks already an was waitn 4 my next hunter two come in when i found him,the next hunter came in on the third of jan. i didnt see this buck again for seven days,then when we found him we made a stalk on him the buck was in thick ocotillos and was hard to get a clear shot at him,he finally gave us the oppurtunity to take him, plus we were raceing against the sun going down so mick shot and missed him but the next shot connected the buck humped up an went into a mesquite thicket.I decided the best thing to do was come back in the mourning and find him.Well to make a long story short we found him three days later everything ate but the head spine and a hind quarter,that is why we dont have any feild pictures,i am just so glad we found this buck .

Awesome buck! Congratulations to you and the hunter. :)

TJ

As a newer member Brian you need to post some pictures of some big bucks :blink: :huh:

Dadgummit that thing is huge!

B-dog ain't a Newby..... :rolleyes: He lost his old profile and started a new one.... :huh: So... he just feels like a newby!! :lol: :lol: :P

Glad you posted the pics and story of Mick's buck, Brian! That buck is soooo awesome in real life!!

ummm, Wow. thas biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigagagagagagagagahag . dang!.