Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Lion Sign

they have a real rough tongue and i think it's too painfull for em to lick their butt tryin' to get the taste o' pig outta there mouth....

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!

Man you guys crack me up!

+1 for big foot.

-Tracy

While camped out on my pig hunt I discovered this the morning I was leaving to return home. Two of my friends shot pigs and left the cape, head, and ribs 20yrds. from our campers and this is a picture of one of them that got buried. It was only drug 10yrds. before it was buried with dirt and sand. I'm assuming it was a lion but I need some help with this one. Do bobcats do the same? We were leaving Tuesday or we would have put a trail cam on it. What do you guys think?

post-1903-1231443523_thumb.jpg

[attachment=12339:101_0233.jpg

TJ

I sure got a lot of laughs on this one but no one took me serious. I can't blame you all but I just got the answer from a friend of mine who knows one of the best houndsmen around and has seen this before. He said it was done by a big male bobcat. I was leaning towards maybe a bobcat but wasn't sure. Since he spends most of his time out chasing critters I'll take his word for it.

Mistery solved.

Some of you was wondering what I was smoking. LOL Put that in your pipe and smoke it guys. :lol: :lol: ;)

TJ