Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Lion Sign

The obvious explanation is this. Some members of the FOJ (Friends of the Javelina) happened upon your camp and the murder seen you described. Through their grief they were only able to properly bury the remains of one of the endangered javelinas. The wet stain you thought was urine was actually tears.

The obvious explanation is this. Some members of the FOJ (Friends of the Javelina) happened upon your camp and the murder seen you described. Through their grief they were only able to properly bury the remains of one of the endangered javelinas. The wet stain you thought was urine was actually tears.

This is the best one yet, except the dotto bird one from HunterJohnny is a close second. Well, that explains it all. Thanks guys for being so helpfull. I knew someone would figure it out sooner or later. :lol: :lol: ;)

TJ

+2 for bigfoot. Did you ever see hary and the hendersons. He buried the mounts.

hello - :blink: - 20 yrds from the campers - shoulda been you first sign! no lion tracks your 2nd sign! From the pic's a little to much scratching - Normal lion kills are rarely covered that much or that neat, and rarley right out in the open ! Just my opinion but hey with all that fresh dirt piled on top, don't you think the lion would have had to leave at least one paw print! Gary

viva la chupacabras. Yo pienso que dos gringos es mui Loco!

Ernesto can you please check my spanglish to make sure it makes sense. Thank you my friend. :blink: