Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

A KING from SONORA

Ok here are the pictures of the "wrong" buck I shot :huh: Can't wait for another year.

DSCN3268.jpg

DSCN3265.jpg

On the bright side, something that we could not complain was the food

DSCN3271.jpg

DSCN3254.jpg

DSCN3247.jpg

DSCN3255.jpg

Oscar, what a 5 star chef!!

DSCN3249.jpg

The guy on the left, killed and AWESOME! buck, he's a member of this site, I hope he comes soon and tell us the story and of course the pictures.

DSCN3244.jpg

When we were not coming back at mid-day for luch, Oscar the chef, was taking good care of us.

DSCN3257.jpg

Overall was a great hunt and had a good time, I learned a lot! Letting walk a way a 105 inch buck with five inch eye guards was not easy, but Alberto, and several really good bucks we saw there, will be biger next year; like I said......I cant wait. Take care guys and thanks for watching.

Ernesto C

Oh man Ernesto that makes me so hungry, I miss Oscar already. Did you get him and Jesus to sing for you? :lol: Nice buck buddy. ;)

Ok, this is a cwt.com member. He was hunting the ranch while I was there. He just gave me permission to post this picture for him. He said once he gets back from Mexico (he's on another hunt now) he will post more pictures and tell us the story. Hope you guys like this buck as much as I do :)

Ernesto C

IMG_0387.jpg

Holy left side! What a pig, congrats to him on a very awesome buck. Thanks for posting the pic for us Ernesto and also posting your story and pictures.....looking forward to next year's pics and story already.

Phil

Wow what a freakin toad. I hope you find his bigger brother next year Ernesto! Stud fo sho.