Sign in to follow this  
Jan

Golden Retriever Creme puppies

We have two male AKC English Creme Golden Retriever puppies available. Genetic clear. We own both parents. Great well vet check. Puppy shots started. In home raised and loved. 6026953644

IMG_9832.jpeg

IMG_9837.jpeg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

Forum rules require a sale price as part of the ad.

Thanks,

Eddie

Where are these forum rules you speak of? Its a free for all here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Coues247 said:

Where are these forum rules you speak of? Its a free for all here. 

Good question.  I cannot find them so my apologies.  I'm active on another hunting forum and it has a price requirement.

Given there is no price rule, let's go with a classified courtesy to post a price as it will save the buyer and seller time.

And it's only a free-for-all if we don' post relevant info like price, location, condition, etc.

Eddie

1 hour ago, eddielasvegas said:

Good question.  I cannot find them so my apologies.  I'm active on another hunting forum and it has a price requirement.

Given there is no price rule, let's go with a classified courtesy to post a price as it will save the buyer and seller time.

And it's only a free-for-all if we don' post relevant info like price, location, condition, etc.

Eddie

Classifieds have always been a free for all. People post stuff for sale and when someone replies they will take it they may get a delayed response only to find out someone message the OP and he sold it to them.

A lot of below board stuff going on. A real Wild West Show on here, mods MIA, spammers galore etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Classifieds have always been a free for all. People post stuff for sale and when someone replies they will take it they may get a delayed response only to find out someone message the OP and he sold it to them.

A lot of below board stuff going on. A real Wild West Show on here, mods MIA, spammers galore etc.

Are you running this now?

5 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

Eddie

Are you running this site?

On 11/16/2023 at 3:15 PM, eddielasvegas said:

Eddie

You’re not the boss