Phil Carr

Pecans for Christmas

I started a new posting as the other was getting a little long. I still have several hundred lbs of pecans left in cold storage that I have set aside for friends and family. ( I broker wholesale pecans ) Its not to late to get pecans before Christmas ,although many of you use these more many other things other than Pecan pies. I will ship these out immediately and let your checks catch up. 
The price is 5 lbs of shelled pecans for $20 if picked up at my home in Tucson or $27.00 shipped in AZ. Or  $30 outside AZ. (Lower 48 ) If you wish to buy more just let me know. 
If you are looking for a last minute gift for a friend. I am happy to ship directly to them also.

PM me here or text me at 520-975-0830

Thanks Phil

I wanted to run this to the top again. I still have about 60 lbs of fresh pecans still available. $4.00 per lb. If picked up at my home in Tucson. I can also ship for $7.00 for 5 to 8 lbs.

Happy New Year Phil

Thank you just replyed.

Just bought some - arrived today.  Very happy with these  pecans.  I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Phil

• Like 1

2 hours ago, merwin said:

Just bought some - arrived today.  Very happy with these  pecans.  I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Phil

They are tasty 

• Like 1

Thanks. I still some available that I just pulled from the warehouse. I will hold the price until the end of the month. Shipping cost just took a jump.

• Like 2

They are very good. I went thru a box last year, and just received a fresh box for this year. Thanks Phil!