Outdoorlife602

Found one

I've got a cva wolf  with the standard  and blackhorn  209 breach plugs .I upgraded  the scope to a konus  pro illuminated  a while back  . I'd let go for 250 . I've also  got a pile of powerbelt  platinum  338gr bullets I bought  for it  . If your interested  we could  work  a deal for those also . I'm not sure how many  packages  I've got new. Let me know and I'll send you some pictures. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

I've got a cva wolf  with the standard  and blackhorn  209 breach plugs .I upgraded  the scope to a konus  pro illuminated  a while back  . I'd let go for 250 . I've also  got a pile of powerbelt  platinum  338gr bullets I bought  for it  . If your interested  we could  work  a deal for those also . I'm not sure how many  packages  I've got new. Let me know and I'll send you some pictures. 

PM sent

I have a full custom Arrowhead listed here that was spoken for but the buyer backed out. It is one bad SOB, but the price tag goes with it. I dont know what exactly you are looking for, but I have the baddest of the bad available for you.