krp

Tract 12.5x50

575.00, with outdoorsman stud 600.00

Bought these a couple years ago, been pretty much riding in the shooting bag with my crono and ear protection. Used for a bit on an antelope hunt out of the truck comparing to my Leica ultravid, 30 minutes maybe, used a little bit while shooting to check targets.

Priced the same as their demos when available.

East Mesa pickup.

Kent

I'll give this one more time... I doubt it'll sell here, but I hate shipping and I'll see before I put it up on 24hourcampfire, those guys seem to love this bino for some reason... 

Kent

I would say they are a decent 800.00 bino... but don't compare with the more expensive euros.

Kent

Tract makes nice glass. Not as bright as the Zeiss conquest but dang near, and neck and neck in clarity to my eyes. Maybe people are waiting for draw results, but this is a good deal. GLWS

I think they are the best under 1000.00 glass out there now in the 12 range. I have swaro and leica, just to many binos to use for myself and the grandkids. I'm not attached to them so they are the ones to be offered up.

The market is soft for guns and hunting stuff I know, but someone may be looking for these and they are available if so.

Kent