ewilly

WTB 20-40 Foot Conex Storage Container

Please LMK if you have a decent condition storage container or maybe even building that you would like to sell!

Thank you

I know a guy !

Sells one trip or new ones . 40 footer was $4300 delivered .  480-673-7515  - Prices change so it could be a bit different .

DT

3 hours ago, dtower said:

I know a guy !

Sells one trip or new ones . 40 footer was $4300 delivered .  480-673-7515  - Prices change so it could be a bit different .

DT

Thank you sir.  I will try him but that is at high end of the price range. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ewilly said:

Please LMK if you have a decent condition storage container or maybe even building that you would like to sell!

Thank you

Should be able to get a 40’ for no more than 3500$ check marketplace , that’s where I got mine 

11 hours ago, ewilly said:

Thank you

Check local jurisdiction for restrictions. Many cities have stupid regs on storage containers. Put it in wheels and it is a trailer.😁

40 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Check local jurisdiction for restrictions. Many cities have stupid regs on storage containers. Put it in wheels and it is a trailer.😁

Thanks EB

Yeah Russ I am out in Pinal Cty and they want them permitted and anchored down but I hope to bury it before anyone knows.  LOL

Or an a

5 hours ago, ewilly said:

Thanks EB

Yeah Russ I am out in Pinal Cty and they want them permitted and anchored down but I hope to bury it before anyone knows.  LOL

Or, two axels and a trailer tongue. Once it's an "enclosed" trailer, I don't think they can fight you.

5 hours ago, ewilly said:

Thanks EB

I have a backhoe. If we get it transported and you get bluestake done, I'll help you. As you can tell from some of my posts, I love digging deep holes ( for myself).😂

But seriously, I'd be glad to help. Not looking for work or wages.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 12:15 AM, Boarman03 said:

I have a backhoe. If we get it transported and you get bluestake done, I'll help you. As you can tell from some of my posts, I love digging deep holes ( for myself).😂

But seriously, I'd be glad to help. Not looking for work or wages.

Sorry I missed your response.  I will keep this in mind!  I did get a nice 40 footer so once my shop is in place I will have to decide what the plan is. 

• Like 1