SO I HUNT

Winchester Brand 270 WSM BRASS “SOLD”

WOW! Glad I sold my 270 WSM and the components that go with it. 

1 hour ago, grapevinedave said:

WOW! Glad I sold my 270 WSM and the components that go with it. 

I’m the guy that bought your 270 WSM and I’m glad you sold it.  Consistently  shoots  my 15 year old factory 150gr Ballistic Silvertips MOA out to 600 yards. But for the price and scarcity of 270 WSM, I’ll probably retire it after my 160 rounds are exhausted. 

It shot well for me with reloads, so glad it shoots great for you. Not sure why they are not making 270 WSM brass. I've found plenty for my 300 WSM. I paid about half that for that bag when I bought it. This market for components is nuts. 

29 minutes ago, Timberside said:

I’m the guy that bought your 270 WSM and I’m glad you sold it.  Consistently  shoots  my 15 year old factory 150gr Ballistic Silvertips MOA out to 600 yards. But for the price and scarcity of 270 WSM, I’ll probably retire it after my 160 rounds are exhausted. 

Thats what mine loves to!

15 hours ago, Timberside said:

Why not save those 160 pieces of brass and reload them? You'll make those 160 pieces more like... 1400 rounds. What brand is your rifle?