CouesWhitetail

The Ultimate Game Bag!

I am pleased to say that Gary Hanson (aka elkaholic) has allowed me to add his game bags to the CW store. These game bags are a great product! And how much better that they were created by a CW.com'er! So if you are in need of a game bag....check these out!

Amanda

Gino, Troy boy, Hall monitor, B-dog, Goddies, Lance and many others.

What a great idea.

Jump on the band wagon and lets write some reviews for Gary.

Lets hope this is not a "Alolics Dream" :P

Thanks Amanda and Gary

I can tell you I have used these game bags for the past 3 seasons and I am nothing but pleased. They are easy to use and do not tear!

We've been buying rolls of it from Gary for a long time now. I have always highly reccomended them and have never had a problem......well, aside from Chrissy stealin' a roll here and there :angry: :lol:

For us it's been a huge savings and has made our job a lot easier and more professional with the meat care on our hunts. Every hunter needs to have a roll of this stuff with them on a hunt! The cloth is very durable and strong and works as good if not better than any high quality product you find in the stores....plus it's cheaper in the long run!

Glad to see the product for sale here! JIM>

I have used this product for the last 3 years and can also agree with the rest , they are the best !!!!! You can make them any size you need . Great for packing out your meat and they help to keep it clean.