Sign in to follow this  
catclaw

Gun show in Globe

Anyone going to the gun show in Globe next weekend?

Going to the one in Payson tomorrow. Thinking about selling my S&W 460 Hunter

WILDWOOD - WIN_20160601_204151.JPG

• Like 1

Yes I will be set up there with all types of guns and some reloading equipment  Would do the  Payson show but planning on attending a Super Bowl party to watch what hopefully will be an entertaining game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zoltar said:

Yes I will be set up there with all types of guns and some reloading equipment  Would do the  Payson show but planning on attending a Super Bowl party to watch what hopefully will be an entertaining game.

Looking forward to a pull out win by the 9'ers but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be cheering them on from the bayou deep in Lafourche Parish eating crawfish, boudin, turducken and  enjoying family and friends and maybe breaking ground  for a new place.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Looking forward to a pull out win by the 9'ers but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be cheering them on from the bayou deep in Lafourche Parish eating crawfish, boudin, turducken and  enjoying family and friends and maybe breaking ground  for a new place.

Well friend eating food like that with friends and family it don't matter who wins the Super Bowl