Sign in to follow this  
My Rights As An American

Need garage fridge/freezer

Garage fridge/freezer just took a pooper. Anyone have one sitting around for cheap or free? If not, I will have to go on that Facebook thing or craigslist. Live at Gilbert and Baseline area. I have a truck and trailer. Thanks!

By the way, if you have a friend in Texas who has a gently used one and you want me to just email his Gmail account,  go take a long hike off a short pier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here another good option IMO.  Estate sales link HERE. The downside is you cannot be in too much of a hurry as not every ES has a fridge for sale, but many do.

Larger item will sometimes be sold before the ES starts so don't hesitate to contact the ES company.

Also, the Best Buy scratch and dent store (there one near PV Mall) is where I bought one.  Not cheap but a fridge can be bought for 50-75% off of SRP.

Also, they have (or did) 100+ fridges to choose from in all sizes and prices.

Good luck,

Eddie

If I clean out my fridge/freezer, I will have one for you. I live about a mile from you...Lindsay and Baseline. Let me see what I can do to get it cleaned out. It's a side by side. Works just fine.

• Like 2

Had a great discussion this morning. I hope the fridge works out well for you. Thanks for the goodies as well. New friend made. 😁