fatbastard

WTBuy, Borrow or Rent Williams Front Rifle Sight pusher

I can't find any in stock anywhere or even a used one on EBAY and I have a couple of sluggers going tritium/fiber optic. I would prefer to own it but if I can rent one for a bit, that will do.

Tucson but I'm in the valley for work at least twice a week lately. Monday I'm bound for Papago park area with a stop in Tempe (Kyrene and Elliott) first, which may afterward include a stop in the east valley (Power and University) on the way to San Tan (Right by the Pork Shop for burritos of course), returning through Coolidge. Tuesday we are headed for Tortilla Flat area via Florence and AJ most likely. If things get crazy Monday at the Papago location, we may head to Tonopah for parts and scratch East Valley....see what I have to deal with?

I'll pay shipping one way if I'm buying or both ways if I'm borrowing or renting if we can't meet up somehow. It should fit in a small flat rate USPS box no problem.

I hope this helps. Big time lag though.

Optics Planet 

Screenshot_20240419-222838.png

I saw that. OP is so hit and miss for me. Plus it says ships within 18-27 days? At least they don't say it's in stock when it's not anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fatbastard said:

I saw that. OP is so hit and miss for me. Plus it says ships within 18-27 days? At least they don't say it's in stock when it's not anymore.

I checked most everywhere else and nobody has them in stock. If they are in such high demand, why aren't they making more?

Seems very strange to me.🤣

On 4/20/2024 at 1:15 PM, Coues247 said:

How bad do you want one?

I found a third rifle sighted shotty in the safe that could benefit from the upgrade today and given my preference for the destructive power of a short 12 gauge with instinctive sights, I figured if they quit making them altogether, this one was worth it. Thanks for the Google foo.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 8:06 PM, fatbastard said:

Tucson but I'm in the valley for work at least twice a week lately. Monday I'm bound for Papago park area with a stop in Tempe (Kyrene and Elliott) first, which may afterward include a stop in the east valley (Power and University) on the way to San Tan (Right by the Pork Shop for burritos of course), returning through Coolidge. Tuesday we are headed for Tortilla Flat area via Florence and AJ most likely. If things get crazy Monday at the Papago location, we may head to Tonopah for parts and scratch East Valley....see what I have to deal with?

I'll pay shipping one way if I'm buying or both ways if I'm borrowing or renting if we can't meet up somehow. It should fit in a small flat rate USPS box no problem.

That's a lot of driving, Man! I have a brand new one I've never used that you can use. I'm in Chandler and work in Phoenix around 35th Avenue and Thomas. 

• Like 1