Sign in to follow this  
Hunterdan

2008 Mexico Coues Mount

Dan,

That is just awesome. Gorgeous mount, and and even better buck. Love the height on that deer. Chris's work is truly artwork, and he hit another home run on that mount. Congratulations again on trophy of a lifetime. That form looks familiar as well ;). And is that a wasps' nest just below where the buck attaches to the wood?

Thanks! You are Right that is a Wasp Nest. I still enjoy looking at the Pics of your Buck and Mount! You are Right Chris work is artwork at its best.

Thanks Dan ;). I think Chris is putting wasp nest's on all his mounts now. Mine has one, so does yours, and so does a buddy's sheep he did recently. Kind of a signature, or 'Where's Waldo' type thing. Pretty smart idea actually.

Dan,

That is just awesome. Gorgeous mount, and and even better buck. Love the height on that deer. Chris's work is truly artwork, and he hit another home run on that mount. Congratulations again on trophy of a lifetime. That form looks familiar as well ;). And is that a wasps' nest just below where the buck attaches to the wood?

Thanks! You are Right that is a Wasp Nest. I still enjoy looking at the Pics of your Buck and Mount! You are Right Chris work is artwork at its best.

Thanks Dan ;). I think Chris is putting wasp nest's on all his mounts now. Mine has one, so does yours, and so does a buddy's sheep he did recently. Kind of a signature, or 'Where's Waldo' type thing. Pretty smart idea actually.

Well, I guess I better load my sheep mounts up and take them back... I want one too!!! :lol: :lol: :P

Sorry... I'm bored! :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Dan,

Well, I guess I better load my sheep mounts up and take them back... I want one too!!! :lol: :lol: :P

Gino, I dont think you need to do anything with those Sheep Mounts. They are Perfect like they are. You can see Chris love for Bighorn Sheep in his Sheep Mounts!

Dan,

Gino, I dont think you need to do anything with those Sheep Mounts. They are Perfect like they are. You can see Chris love for Bighorn Sheep in his Sheep Mounts!

Amen to that!! I marvel at them every day! Chris is not only my friend, but also the only person I would allow to do the Artistry on my sheep! Nuff about that!! ;)

CONGRATS AGAIN, DAN ON A BUCK OF A LIFE TIME AND A TRUE NO BRAINER FOR SURE.... AS WELL AS A ONE OF A KIND MOUNT!!

That is a beautiful mount right there. Congrats

Freakin gorgeous!!!!!!