Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

lion pictures

My brother was the hunter.

(snip)

Eric

Really...? oh I'm sorry to hear that... :ph34r: :P :ph34r: :lol:

cmc

Those two guys were about the nicest guys you could ever go hunting with. The best part, lion or no lion, they both enjoyed being out and that is what really matters to me. I am writing this from Hue City, south Vietnam; about ready to head home. just hoping ole brother andrew has a good track going and his dogs are pounding it out. i feel so blessed to meet and know people like Andy et al. Yeah, and even ole Grong is good people. i heard that Grong's miniature goat, Gary died; hope you guys remember Gary with a moment of silence. I'm sending flowers today.

105lbs.

HAHAHAHA!! Not sure if you saw the post above yours but he said it weighed 120lbs.

That's awesome!!! Dad was guessing around 110 but I was thinking more so I'm right and you're wrong Mr Hue City traveller. Just messing around. Dad wait till you see the lion Plunkett is doing for Floyd, HOLY SMOKES!!! You gotta see it when you get back. Travel safe

the cooper pup is doing good. i necked her to another dog and when he drug her to the tree, she was unconscious. andy gave her mouth to mouth and revived her. a little shakey for a while, but she trees good for a pup. andy could tell you more.

the cooper pup is doing good. i necked her to another dog and when he drug her to the tree, she was unconscious. andy gave her mouth to mouth and revived her. a little shakey for a while, but she trees good for a pup. andy could tell you more.

DANG, I heard he was good at saving lives.......but dogs now???? Atta boy Andy!

First I would like to say thank you to Mike for not answering his phone the day Andy Called me. I also would like to thank Randy and Andy for their hard work which allowed me to harvest an awesome animal. They worked their "tails" off all day for me. The entire trip from 9 pm Thursday night when we left to 230 am saturday morning when we got home was a trip of a i will not forget. Even if we did not find the lion or if we decided not to harvest the him the trip was well worth the drive, time, and lack of sleep. I truly feel we met some true frined in and out of hunting. This is what it is all about, It is all about the journey.

Thank you again,

Clint

"long live the beast"