Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

JEEP GLADIATOR TRUCK 1968 ""pictures posted""

JEEP GLADIATOR 4x4 J-SERIES PICKUP, KAISER 327 (NOT CHEVY), LONGBED, 1TON . 2 OWNERS, I HAVE OWNED FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS, LESS THAN 100,000 ORIGINAL MILES. NEEDS WORK FROM SITTING. AWESOME TRUCK. I WAS JUST NOT BORN WITH MECHANICAL SKILLS.

$3,500 WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR 4WD QUAD OR CAMP TRAILER.

Post up some pics!! I'm thinkin' that thing has LAR DOG's name written all over it! ;)

Hey Mike,

If you just park that beast at my cabin.... with the keys in it... You can stay in the bunk house any time you want!! ;) :P

Hey Mike,

If you just park that beast at my cabin.... with the keys in it... You can stay in the bunk house any time you want!! ;) :P

i will keep that in mind. the only reason i am selling it is im sick of storing it at families house. me haves no property/space. tried talking mike into cabin truck. i would have got it running again. ITS ONE HECK OF A WOOD TRUCK. I CUT WOOD WITH SOME FRIENDS WHEN I LIVED IN CHRISTOPHER CREEK. PAID THOUSAND BUCKS TO DO BUNCH WORK ON IT ABOUT 5-6 YEARS AGO, STARTED IT AND RAN IT FOR HOUR OR SO ONCE MONTH FOR YEAR THEN LET IT DIE AGAIN. NOT SO SMART. MECHANIC NEEDS MY BABY. OR SOMEONE FIXING UP FOR SONS RIDE.

My gosh that is a beast! I have had several ols Wagoneers but never one of their trucks. I will say hands down nothing will off road better. But you are always dinking with little stuff. Wel worth the money if anyone is wanting an off road vehicle.

Post it over on the IFSJ site. They are only Full Size Jeeps. Good luck.

Bump for a nice truck! It is pretty rare to find one that clean and without the fenders rusting out. Those full size (not baby) jeeps just rock off road, and I just love how tough they look.

Bump for a nice truck! It is pretty rare to find one that clean and without the fenders rusting out. Those full size (not baby) jeeps just rock off road, and I just love how tough they look.

[/quote

will clime anything, long bed does get in the way. gr8 cabin/wood truck, or work (drywall,plywood 8ft bed) i drove it to and from California while in active duty. drove it around california couple years then realized my gas bill was way above my paygrade!!! mm