coues

Finding the passion again.

Gary,

i am truly sadened by the events you have been challanged with but god puts us in need of him for a reason. that reason at the time is normally very very unclear. that is where trusting in god to take care of you and your needs comes in trust me ,i am there now in a big way.Rembrant and presnative are right on target we get caught up in what the "world" wants us to do and think man we are in big trouble.

i once too lost my "passion" for hunting but it put me in a place where i was shown its not about "kill kill kill" or antlers and "score of the antlers" all that was ruining why i started to hunt in the first place

game animals where put here for food first and foremost and boy a 2 year old cow elk sure is tasty..lol :lol:

when i finally remembered why i went to the woods in the first place it all came back in a better more clear way than ever.the look on my boys face after he took his first cow elk and was the "provider" for the family that year..priceless still tears me up to the day that was 10 years ago. he and i still cow hunt and have a hoot doing it.i guide hunts and love to do it because i get to share my testimony with most of my clients and get to "teach" alot of men who think they know hunting how to really hunt. meaning taking it all in not just the kill but all of it :the fact you have the health to hunt,the pretty country we get to hunt in the fact that we are fee men and can hunt at all. prayer and some soul searching and asking god what he wants you to do is more powerfull that any perscription any psyc dr could provide. i found by focusing on others the focus on my own problems were blurred or forgotten....funny how that works ;)

hang in there god has plans for you and i even if it dosn't sem like it right now

azmeat...jim

<><

Gary

Can't say I've had experience with the things like you have but I can say everyone has experiences that they would not like to if given the choice. Rembrandt and others had some good advice on this.

I know that God has a plan. I would say get involved in a church and "tune in".

Listen to what God is telling you, and It may be you will be the mentor, teacher to others or it may be that your path will take you far from doing what you have enjoyed in the past.

Just be open. We people cause ourselves a lot more grief when we fight what we should be doing with what we want to be doing.

Prayers sent.

Gary, I have went through very similar situations in my life. Rembrant hit it on the head, once we make God our #1 passion, pursue him like we used to for hunting, all the other things fall into place. The best thing I have found in my life is to prioritize with God as #1, wife #2, kids #3, work #4 and me last. I cant explain it, but I have found peace, passion and success. I still hunt alot, I still get to do things for myself, but with God as my #1 priority, things just work out better.............my family and I will continue to pray for you............Allen Taylor..............

Coues, I will call you like that becuase I dont know your name, but let me tell you that the Lord knows you by name and last name too. He alos knows everything you have gone throug, and we can keep telling you all what he knows about you and how awesome and powerfull He is but we will never stop typing about Him.

So here is some of the things you need to do to start living and breathing again:

1- Call for the Lord, beg for Him, tell him you need his help and to show you the way. Use you own words coues and say it loud, you must hear your self. Tell Him you regret all the bad things you have done and said and if you can mention them say them or mention them, tell Him you regret all those things and ask for forgiveness also for all the things you dont remember any more......tell him you regret all that and ask for forgiveness. Tell him you let go all those bad things and ask him to set you free.

2- Look for you daughter, ask her for forgiveness, tell her you regret your behavior and all the words you might have said that hurt her. Also if you have offended some body else apologize to them too.

3- If you hate some one or some one ever offended you PLEASE forgive them. If the "hate" is stronger than you say this loud: -I forgive you(them) in the Name of Jesus Christ- Forgive them in His Name. (In most cases, the "no forgiveness" is what it holds the blessings the Lord has for us. It also blocks our prayers to the Lord) So this is also important coues.....forgive.

4- Go to a church and keep attending their services, also tell them what you have tell us and any other problems or concerns you may have and you will feel relief............relief that the Lord is waiting to give you.

About the friends you have lost dont be sad anymore, be thankfull to the Lord that he let you have good times with them and that he let you meet them. If you are still here is for a purpose coues and the Lord has not done with you and every single problem you have is an opportunity for the Lord to show His Glory just look for Him.

5- Have you ever accepted the Lord in you heart before?? (read Romans 10 9-10)

Coues, I personally congratulate you for telling us how you feel, that's very brave of you. I know is not easy to come and type in a public forum how you feel but you did it, again I congratulate you and thank you becuase now you are causing us to pray for you and your daughter and guess what?? The Lord love to hear and receive prayers so ........thanks ;)

Ernesto C