Red Rabbit

Spirit of the Hunt Photo Choice

Spirit of the Hunt Pic Choice  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the photo which best captures the SPIRIT, SOUL and ESSENCE of a COUES HUNT

• pic #1
    • pic #2
    • pic #3
    • pic #4
    • pic #5
    • pic #6

Photos were taken this past Coues season by registered contestants. The results of this poll will be just one of the factors the judges will use determing the winner(s).

#1 RonG-spirit.jpg

#2 ruffcountry-spirit.jpg

#3 Swardsunrise-spirit.jpg

#4 willhunt-spirit.jpg

#5 36CCouesNov20080322.jpg

#6 gino.jpg

Doug,

You might explain that this is for 2nd place, right? You already selected a first place winner based on everyone's reaction to Jim's photo (which is not shown here in this thread), right?

Will we have a third place also, or just 1 and 2?

Amanda

Doug,

You might explain that this is for 2nd place, right? You already selected a first place winner based on everyone's reaction to Jim's photo (which is not shown here in this thread), right?

Will we have a third place also, or just 1 and 2?

Amanda

I was wondering about that.

--Bill

Which one of Jim's photo's?

I always figured if I hired a guide it would be Jim just for the field photography.

Is it this one?

Craigandboysinsunset4.jpg

Bret

Maybe I am biased.... :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes: .... Young people invoke the spirt of the hunt for me. ;)

Wish I could vote three times, cuz I really like atleast 3 of those pics! Great job to all!

Whoohoo! Awesome....I WANT THE BRONZE! :lol: :P just kiddin'...kinda :rolleyes:

Yeah Bret, that's the pic and thanks!

I agree with you Gino, I too wish I could vote 3 times as well, but there is also something about an older gentleman such as in pic#1, you have to wonder what experiences he's had, or what amazing things he's seen in his lifetime of hunting! To see him sittin' there in the coues woods reflecting and appearing content, no tripod or fancy camos, there is just something about it that has a lot of spirit! That's a great pic as well as the others! JIM>

I am glad to hear that Jim's photo got first place. I went through the list several times thinking I was missing it somewhere. It is without a doubt one of the best field photos I have ever seen. That photo could easily be any one of us who passes on our passion of hunting.

You all take wonderfull photo's. Is there a Coeswhitetail Calendar too??