willhunt4coues

Elk and Antelope checks

Elk and Antelope checks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Has your checks cleared

• Yes
    • No

I'm Superstitious..... :rolleyes: ... We always do our apps with money orders.... so I have no frickin' idea what they do with them or when..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

but....

I WANT A TAG!!!!!!! ;) B)

+1 thats how I roll

They can't give me an early archery rut hunt or my rifle antelope tag without me payin first. So i wanna make sure they got my check.

The whole reason why I started this is I wanted to know how many peoples checks are cashed and how many are not. Next I will do a post after the draw to see how many people of the ones thats checks were cashed were drawn and how many of the not cashed were not drawn. I am curious to know why everyones checks are not cashed. They will no matter what cash your check at the end. So I will be back after we find the results and start a new post. But next time it won't be a poll I will want to know if your checked cleared or not and if you were drawn or not. Just being curious. My checked cleared only days after we sent them in. Don't all of you that didn't get there checks cashed want to know why they weren't? I would be calling AZGFD if they didn't to find out why.

Nice. A topic about nothing.

Well then why say anything? :rolleyes:

Don't post then. ;)

Guest 300ultramag.
this is almost comical.... are you guys for real or is this a sarcasm post? serious

who brought mr. negative to the party... I actually enjoy the antics leading up to not being drawn so go rain on someone elses parade! My check cleared! Ill start the phone calls here pretty soon!

Guest 300ultramag.
The whole reason why I started this is I wanted to know how many peoples checks are cashed and how many are not. Next I will do a post after the draw to see how many people of the ones thats checks were cashed were drawn and how many of the not cashed were not drawn. I am curious to know why everyones checks are not cashed. They will no matter what cash your check at the end. So I will be back after we find the results and start a new post. But next time it won't be a poll I will want to know if your checked cleared or not and if you were drawn or not. Just being curious. My checked cleared only days after we sent them in. Don't all of you that didn't get there checks cashed want to know why they weren't? I would be calling AZGFD if they didn't to find out why.

I think this is the best topic of 2009.... Leave it to the online tough guys to bring it into a negative light.... :lol: :lol: I genuinely love this part of year... anticipation that this could be the year! cmon cow tag....I got 8 BP for cow elk.... I got nothing but respect for u.... Clay is the man!

My check went out today 03-09-09, I hand delivered it on Feb. 10th at about 5:00 p.m. or so.

I usually do money orders, but I waited until the last minute this year and wrote the check, then stressed on whether I signed it or not until today. At least they got the money, now I just hope I get drawn.

My checks still haven't been cashed. Should I be worried?

We don't know. That is the whole point to the poll. If I was you I would call tomorrow and ask why it hasn't been cashed yet. I will post more about this topic when the results come out so look for it and give us your input. ;)

Also let us know what AZGFD says when you know more about your check. If anyone has called and asked why please post your reply. ;)

What does it indicate if one's check clears?

That Game & Fish has your money ;)

Nice. A topic about nothing.

Easy Bro, just trying to spread a little humor during what I call the "silly season". Game and Fish depositing the checks means absolutely nothing, other than they have your money in their account, and it is just part of the procedure. Everyone on every website starts off the same during every draw with "have your checks cashed yet"? It will happen again for the fall draw.

The only thing that matters is the draw results, everything else is speculation :)

hey ultramags... how are these antics...

its funny, I click on this thread and automatically I hear circus music! and it draws me in as well as most of the others. INCONCEIVABLE!!! ez there ultramags... my post was meant to be read by you AFTER your meds! that way, by the time the Prozac kicks in my comments wont send you in a downward spiral like a turd circling the drain... again, my bad for throwin a wrench into the mix, just tryin to keep the thread going and keepin it lively on here. topics about nothing are fun and great time consumers...