Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

MUDZIMBA NZOU!!

I guess i need to get out of the plumbing work and run to join the border patrol. Casey has plans to go next time and he is still getting acadamy pay. Wait a minute what side of the border are you guys working for. HAHAHA Great Elephants Scotty.

If Casey were a bit crooked, he could make that Africa trip, as well as just about any other trip, a yearly event... ;)

Guys, its all just a matter of priorities.. If you want to do something bad enough, you'll find a way.. I spend almost ALL my hunting money on Africa trips. Hardly a dime of mine goes into hunting big game here in the States, other than quail hunting.. I could go do a couple of mediocre hunts (like bear, moose, elk or caribou, etc) here or Canada every year, or I can skrimp and save and go back to Africa every yr.. Not even a hard choice at all in my book. I create the opportunities for myself every year to hunt whereever I feel like going.. Most of the time it just happens to be in Africa. As I said, its all about priorities.

Plus, I have ALOT of good buddies who live in southern Africa!!! I lived over there for a full year.. I get hooked up great on most ocassions!!

......and Casey and Hector have decided to make it priority as well for 2010!! They are going with me on their first safaris. They are hunting plainsgame... although Hector is thinking about stepping his hunt up into the dangerous game realm as well.

Should you want to hunt Africa, you can do the same.. Just make it a priority.

Scotty

Pretty cool story for sure. Taking 3 elephants in that short of a time certainly must put you in an elite group of hunters.

Congrats on your hunt and success.

I only get academy pay while in the academy.... Just because it is "academy pay" doesnt mean that it is a terrible paying job as it is.

I got back my "trophy" from this hunt is morning!!

As I couldn't bring back any of the ivory from any of the three bulls I took, this was as good as it gets on this hunt.. which isn't bad considering how much the Zimbabwe gov't is wanting these days for an export/import permit!!

I really like the way it came out.. I put two 4X6 pics per each bull and then framed them all with Zim bills ranging from 100 million to 100 trillion!!

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Sorry bout the crappy pics.. couldn't use the flash because it was reflecting way too much off of the glass..

Thats pretty awesome! what an adventure!