Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Look only if you like brown bone........

No turkeys where I've been Jay, sorry.

We saw allot of turkeys this weekend, 5 flocks I think, probly 60 or so, and awoke mon morning to thier gobbles. I never run into them when I have a tag of course :unsure: . But they seemed to be everywhere, and in strong numbers. Jason will be posting our 2 day trip. We had a great time and found some treasures. It was a little cold sleeping under the stars(water bottle froze and frost was our extra cover and mattres), but it was an awesome outing anyway. Yup, turkeys everywhere, and very talkative jay.We were at approx. 6000 ft.

Nothing like the sound of gobbling turkeys in the spring! Good luck with the antlers guys, find some big ones.

Hey good job

Antlers are great to find , but antlers with good pictures and or video is even better. Looks like you did some good ground work to find those.

I think I will follow you next time you head out Josh!! Since I live right accross the street, I will sit night and day in my gear and wait for you to leave, then I can find something besides spikes from three years ago LOL!!!! :ph34r:

I think I will follow you next time you head out Josh!! Since I live right accross the street, I will sit night and day in my gear and wait for you to leave, then I can find something besides spikes from three years ago LOL!!!! :ph34r:

Couseforlife,

I tried that this past Saturday and Josh is a "machine", he was hard to keep track of.

good luck with that.

Azsagebrush

Couseforlife,

I tried that this past Saturday and Josh is a "machine", he was hard to keep track of.

good luck with that.

Azsagebrush

I took a pic from the rim of Josh with an old 7pt horn down in that first little canyon we went to, I will try post it later today. I've seen the grong in action on a few occasions and man that is one canyon running dude. I think he's 1/2 Jackrabbit and 1/2 goat.

Geoff

I think Josh needs to take his son along with him. That will slow him up, if he is like my daughter, every neat looking rock we have to stop and collect it. B)

WHAT WHAT WHO WHAT WHAT!?!?!?!?! Which house are you? You the one that's been sneaking into my truck and getting my top secret topo maps? If so I've got trail camera photos of you that I attach to the side of my poo truck every night to catch you. Nice choice of masks btw.... Jenna Jameson? Dream on.....

Here is the pic of Grong in action. Pic was taken with my new camera free hand from a ways away so it's not great but hey I don't know what the heck i'm doin. Anyhow you get the idea.

post-514-1238677685_thumb.jpg

I think Josh needs to take his son along with him. That will slow him up, if he is like my daughter, every neat looking rock we have to stop and collect it. B)

HaHaHa :lol: :lol: My son once carried a 10lb rock for a mile and half just because it looked "cool". Needless to say he left it in the canyon!