Coues&Bass

Eagle creek above Morenci

As the boys were riding out from their fishing trip earlier in the week, they broke the frame on one of our ATV's and had to leave it behind.

Immediately our ATV Extraction Team was called into action for an emergency ATV Recovery Mission.

The view riding in is of course spectacular. Here we are stopped to look at a Bighorn Sheep on cliffs in front of us. The sheep is the white spot in the center of the picture.

DSCI0009crp.jpg

This is Justin Oliver, an elite member of our ATV Extraction Team, on our ATV Extraction Vehicle.

DSCI0012crp.jpg

We had a few situations where we had to use some highly technical skills to get through some of the more muddy areas.

(My son Austin and Justin Oliver)

DSCI0014crp.jpg

Unfortunately our ATV Extraction Trailer broke down, and we had to go back in the next day to finish the job. Here we stopped at the local grocery store for some supplies before heading down to the creek.

L1030175crp.jpg

Some sheep we ran into on the way in. (Not currently members of the ATV Extraction Team)

L1030187crp.jpg

L1030191crp.jpg

More members of the Elite ATV Extraction Team after the ATV Extraction Trailer was repaired.

(Me, my sons, Austin and James Ryan, and my father-in-law, Richard)

L1030196crp.jpg

More beautiful scenery on the ride out.

(Note James Ryan standing/riding on the disabled ATV acting as our official ATV Extraction Team Counter Balance)

L1030197crp.jpg

Back at the truck, loaded and ready to head home. All 4 ATV's including the ATV Extraction Trailer loaded on.

Remember: For all your ATV Extraction needs contact our ATV Extraction Team at 1-800-BrokeATV.

L1030199crp.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it.

Just another adventure for all to remember fondly in the years to come. I assume your Extraction Team is licensed, bonded and insured ;)

Scott,

I just noticed you said one of YOUR ATVs

Does that mean you rent them for folks to use in your area?

Me thinks I may rent one and check out the country

before I take my stuff in :rolleyes:

Doug, uh...you mean you're supposed to have all that stuff????

No I don't rent ATV's out I have 3 of them and if we need more we usually borrow them from friends or family.

Glad you guys liked the post.

The trip went well. We got all the vehicles out in one piece. The fishing was ok but not great. We caught a few smallies and some cats. I will try and get some pics up this week for all to see. I did not take my truck either I rode in a modified jeep wagonier.