Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

WHAT DID YOU DRAW?????

anyone here put in for muzzleloader?

I did! unit 27 muzz hunt.. Did you?

I did 6a muzz. 2nd choice. The rest bow.

Muzzleloader is a little more of a challange than rifle. i got drawn last year for muzzleloader and got a nice bull, mainly because it was my first.

Not his year. I got drawn last year for unit 1 bull. Came away with a nice 6x6. There were a bunch of tree huggers up there though setting off fireworks all night long and then driving around shooting in the air at first light scaring everything. (I couldn't ever shoot one of them though it crossed my mind, but if I could get my hands on on of them...)

This sucks I was going to go work out but I think I will drink instead they should of been out by now

I was forced to switch to Keystone Light. If they don't come out soon, I'll have to switch to Pabst. Please G&F, don't make me do that!

Not a problem Bud

When you get your refund check

you can buy Bud Light :P

Hey now! Quit jinxing me! I'm not scared of Pabst, and I'll drink it if it means getting drawn.

Not his year. I got drawn last year for unit 1 bull. Came away with a nice 6x6. There were a bunch of tree huggers up there though setting off fireworks all night long and then driving around shooting in the air at first light scaring everything. (I couldn't ever shoot one of them though it crossed my mind, but if I could get my hands on on of them...)

Seriously? I didn't know that actually happened. That blows.

What a waste of a hunt, people do stupid things. I would bet they would stop if one of them stray bullets they are shooting in the air accidenlty killed someone.

What a waste of a hunt, people do stupid things. I would bet they would stop if one of them stray bullets they are shooting in the air accidenlty killed someone.

Or better yet, killed an elk!

It was a good thing it was my tag and not my buddys who was doing the calling for me. At 4 in the morning when they started shooting again and drove through our camp he wanted to introduce them to the 44 he sleeps on. I have hunted in AZ all my life and never saw this before, but then again I have never hunted a trophy hunt before.

:lol: :lol:

:P :P :P

You guys crack me up!!!!! :lol: Come and get me!!! :P Anyhow it was the, this is "Not a Drill" guy that got me all lathered up!!! :ph34r: So that is what happened and now we are gunna do it all over again tomorrow!! :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: Bet the phones are busy tomorrow at 5pm whether the results are out or not!!!! ;) :lol:

Guess we can go back to having a religious war!!!! :rolleyes: :o <_< LMAO!!!! :lol:

I don't know if the AZGFD wants hunters at the expo that don't know the results or hunters that didn't get drawn, I would think they would want the results out so there are a few happy people out there. Now my idea would be to guarantee the results are out on Monday or Tuesday next week, but if you go to the expo they will look up your results in their database for a small fee right there.

Well this is just a touch premature... :rolleyes: .... cuz I don't know what or if we drew anything..... but.... I was hoping that if the AZGF saw we were ready and waitng they might let us have the results NOW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angry: There has got got to be a special jail cell somewhere for guys like you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright!!! :D Today has got to be the day!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :unsure: Will it be noon.... or 5:00 pm???? Man I hope they tell us today.... I gotta know!!!! :blink:

It was a good thing it was my tag and not my buddys who was doing the calling for me. At 4 in the morning when they started shooting again and drove through our camp he wanted to introduce them to the 44 he sleeps on. I have hunted in AZ all my life and never saw this before, but then again I have never hunted a trophy hunt before.

This kinda shtuff if happening more and more. Its illegal as well, but so is setting of fireworks and randomly firing in the air.

I years past Ive seen them "target practicing" at water holes, honking car horns and that kinda thing. They're smarter at this sort of thing than we give them credit for. There able to straddle that fine line of what IS hunter harrassment. I even had a buddy get in a full on fist fight with an anti hunter on the Kaibab 10 or 12 years ago. He won the fight (barely) but lost out on a very cool buck.