Sign in to follow this  
cdenton

What is it?

the first pic is definatly a javi i think the second one could also be the same

i think your right. cause it could just be the side of the pig

That ain't no pig! I think those that mentioned a Black Chow mix are probably right.

hello - my question is whats the second animal in the picture - - looks like a coti tail or bobcat leg - it can be seen over the animals back (secondpic) fairly large in first pic and can still see the top in second pic- right next to the tree ! Gary

I think thats a burnt up stump or part of the tree, it is in the same position in both pics. I dont think the second pic is a javi, but a 4 second difference would make me believe it to be the same animal. I cant believe no one agreed with kgaines. I think it could be a wolf. It looks a little small, but maybe its not a fully growed one. I have only seen one re introduced wolf in AZ but thats my guess

If you look at the feet, they do not have hooves, but have toes out front like a dog. The hair is to fine to be a javalina, so I vote for dog. ;)

The 1st and second pics are of the same animal (first pic is the rump and tail at almost a straight shot to camera) The Size of the feet and legs would make me think Wolf the only issue is color ... The Mexican wolf is not known to be all black or white but then again mother nature always seems to make eceptions.... If the cam is in an area with known mexican wolf activity this may be the case... If not a big wild black dog may be the culprit .... but never count out the CUPUCABRA Chupacabra.jpg