Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Great American Deer Raffle!!!

The Arizona Deer Association is sponsorsing the Great American Deer Raffle. This is a great raffle designed to raise money for projects that help Arizona's deer herds.

In this raffle, you can win many different hunts, including an Arizona Commissioner's Coues Deer Tag, Columbia Blacktail Deer, Sitka Blacktail Deer, Alberta Whitetail Deer, and other hunts. We are also have a special equipment raffle. That raffle will include optics, backpacks, boots and more.

This is a great raffle and if you want to learn more, you can visit http://www.azdeer.org

You can buy tickets online or through the mail. There are packages of tickets that will save you some money so you can put in for all the hunts and optics package.

So, have fun, get a chance to win some great hunts and help raise money for Arizona's deer herds!!!

Amanda

Looks like some great hunts. Is there more info about which hunt the Columbia Blacktail is for the raffle? Schaafsma's website lists different hunts and is the trophy fee included?

Doug

Looks like some great hunts. Is there more info about which hunt the Columbia Blacktail is for the raffle? Schaafsma's website lists different hunts and is the trophy fee included?

Doug

I will try and find out.

Amanda

I am planning on hunting coues deer until I take a 140"+ buck once I get my name pulled out of the hat ;) I have a good feeling.