Red Rabbit

Google = ANTI-GUN?

I would like to say that was uncbelievable, but....

af ew weeks ago an article was online that showed how Google gave mega bucks to liberal Political action comittees and liberal causes. None to conservaive groups.

I am not saying all Anti-gun people are liberals, but it does seem like a heck of a lot of those liberals are Anti Guns.

A lot like the situation we have with terrorist. In th last 5 years can you name any non musilm terrorist. On the other hand, I am sure that some muslims are not terroists.

Try dogpile instead of google.

Google kicked my site off their listing awhile back because I had a link to a site that sold knives.

I eventually got the listing back, but it took awhile.

Doug

That really sucks! I really don`t know much about any of them but we use yahoo for most everything. It seems to do just fine.Coues Addict

That is a buch of crap! I used to use goolge as my search engine.

When I was shopping for my range finder I looked it up at Cabelas.com and then tried to look it up at Bass pro shops but I could not find it. I went to google and typed in redhead.com thinking honestly that was the address......BOY was I wrong!

:P

That is a buch of crap! I used to use goolge as my search engine.

When I was shopping for my range finder I looked it up at Cabelas.com and then tried to look it up at Bass pro shops but I could not find it. I went to google and typed in redhead.com thinking honestly that was the address......BOY was I wrong!

:P

And now redhead.com is your home page?