Sign in to follow this  
bustedknuckleinc

home brews

Hello I am just wondering if any of you know where I can get supplys to make a home brew camera. The website that I got mine from no longer sells them. I need a new camera due to the fact that, well you know Some A-Hole stole mine. Any help would be nice THANKS.

I would try Jesse's Hunting and Outdoors. I don't think they sell the products, but they have an active homebrew trail cam section with helpful links in the forum. Here is the link to the trail cam forum to start searching. Lots of people there should be able to help.

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/game-t...ras-camcorders/

There is a ton of info on pixcontroller.com, but they no longer sell their control boards. I have had good success with the Yeticam.com control boards. I also know that the snapshot sniper control boards are pretty good. I am building 2 right now that I am using yeticam boards with sony w80's. What camera are you planning on using?

Since pixcontroller quit selling their stuff I have been using snapshot sniper and really like them. I've had great service, great products, and a fairly competitive price.

Phil

Another site to check out is Hagshouse.com. SSS and yeti are both members and post on the forums. I've never used the SSS boards but have heard nothing but good about them. I've replaced my pix boards with Yeti's and am very pleased. Both links can be found on Hags house. Also, check their classifieds. You can come up with some good deals once in a while.

Kevin

There is a ton of info on pixcontroller.com, but they no longer sell their control boards. I have had good success with the Yeticam.com control boards. I also know that the snapshot sniper control boards are pretty good. I am building 2 right now that I am using yeticam boards with sony w80's. What camera are you planning on using?

I am planning on useing a dsc-s600 cybershot