Hi Guys,

One of the sponsors of CouesWhitetail.com, Cola Blanca Outfitters, had their hunts in Mexico filmed this past Jan (2005). You might remember that awesome 141 inch buck that I had on the main page for awhile a few months ago (see below). Well, Christensen Arms was down there filming hunts with that outfitter. I don't know exactly which bucks will be on the show, but it will a 1/2 hour show on Friday April 22 at 8 pm (mtn time) on the Men's Channel. It will also air the following morning at 0830. If you have Dishnet I was told it would be on channel 218. I think AZ is one hour earlier than Mtn time, but I could be wrong.

As you all know, their aren't many Coues hunts on TV, so this is a great chance to watch some and to see what a hunt with Cola Blanca Outfitters is like.

If anyone needs anymore info, you can contact Cola Blanca Outfitters. Call Dan Bishop in Tucson at (520) 790-9694

bobby-carothers-1.jpg

Amanda

WOW that is nice! Wish I had Dish...

I just wish I had been the one that shot that deer! :lol:

I saw it and it was an awesome show. All of the shots you could see the bullet flying through the air.

I was out shed hunting but recorded it and just finished watching it. I thought it was a pretty good show even though they didn't really film any big bucks, just being able to watch some coues on TV was worth it.

I was a little disappointed in the show. I don't like it when hunting shows put a lot of "filler" footage in their shows i.e. people hanging out in hunting camp or driving to their hunting spot. When I flip on the hunting channel I want to watch hunting. It wasn't all bad, some of the footage was pretty good but overall I wasn't that impressed.

Brian

Yes it was a fun hunt.I was there and that buck was not even near where christion arms was they never even asked to put it on the tv.Yes that buck is a good one and it was an extreme hunt no roads.I scored 143 gross and 138 net.Anyone can email me at coues123@aol.com thanks