Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Southeast Valley Gunsmith

Looking to have some work done on a couple of rifles. Can anyone recommend a top quality gunsmith in the southeast valley (Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, etc.)?

C'mon folks ... somebody has to know a good gunsmith in AZ ... I'll even go Phoenix Metro ...

I use a great guy in the peoria area. whitecloud gunsmith. info@custumrifleman.com. 602-439-3389

+1 He did some work on my rifle to and did a great job

So I Hunt and Rut use one in the east valley but I don't have his info. I'll see if I can get ahold of them to get the info for you. I have not used him myself but I did end up buying one of the rifles that he did some work on and It's very good.

Phil

Thanks all. I appreciate it.

I have been trying to get ahold of whitecloud gunsmithing, the phone number goes to a fax and email gets returned, do you guys have a different number or business address i can go check him out. Thanks

Try Jake at The Dons. Off of the 101 7803 E McDowell, the phone # is 480-946-5313. He has done great work for me.

OK, HERE IS DAVID ARGANBRIGHT's PHONE 602-292-1986, WHITE CLOUD GUNSMITHING...SEEMS LIKE A GREAT GUY, JUST GAVE HIM THE WORK., Thanks, Bob.