Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Up to 25% off at Cabela's

Cabela's is having a sale on the morning of July 18. If you are a member of the AZ Deer Association (and likely most any other AZ conservation group, but check with the respective group or Cabela's to see if they are conservation partners), you can get the employee discount on merchandise. Here is the info from Cabela's

On July 17, 18 and 19, 2009 Cabela’s – Glendale will be hosting a Friends and Family sales event. This event allows us to invite our friends and family members to take advantage of our employee discount (employee discount is up to 25 percent off retail) during these three days.

As one of our conservation partners, we would like to extend to you and your membership, an invitation to shop during this event. On Saturday morning, July 18, from 8am to 10am, we will host a complimentary VIP breakfast in our deli, and an opportunity for your members to pick up a Friends and Family invitation (the invitation is bar coded and required at check-out).

Please pass our invitation on to your members and encourage them to join us on July 18. Remember, the sale is for these dates only so I hope everyone can get to our store to take advantage of this offer.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Take care.

Pat

(For the record, the offer is for product on-hand, no catalogue sales, and excludes guns, ammo and trailers. The discount varies depending on the manufacturer. Prices can be checked in the store by any Outfitter).

Patricia Zeman

Events Coordinator

Cabela's - Glendale, Arizona

4125.8068 (623)872-6719

Cabelas.com/Glendale

How will Cabelas know if a person is member of a conservation group? eg- my ADA membership included a couple of decals, but no membership card with my name on it. Will Cabelas be supplied a current list of members by the organizations?

Doug~RR

How will Cabelas know if a person is member of a conservation group? eg- my ADA membership included a couple of decals, but no membership card with my name on it. Will Cabelas be supplied a current list of members by the organizations?

Doug~RR

Maybe you can just wear a sticker on your forehead and they will let you in :lol:

I will check with our admin assistant to see how they are handling it. It's a good point you raise.

Amanda

Maybe you can just wear a sticker on your forehead and they will let you in :lol:

Amanda

Hopefully it will not be as painful as the "Kick Me" signs we unknowingly wore on out backs as kids. :rolleyes:

Amanda

Hopefully it will not be as painful as the "Kick Me" signs we unknowingly wore on out backs as kids. :rolleyes:

Ok, well, our admin assistant says you can show the letter we sent with the decals that says you are paid up until 6/30/2010. Did you happen to save the letter?

Amanda

Yes, and the envelope with my name on it.

Can I take the ADA sticker off my forehead now?

I would rather you leave it on!! And take a pic and posted it please!

Amanda

I called the very nice lady Patricia at Cabelas. Since I am a member of the RMEF, I wanted to know if the discounts are good for the RMEF and/or other conservation groups and she said it was. She also said that all you do is sign up when you come in either at customer service or the greeter's desk and they give you a coupon for the discount. Good deal, I will be shopping amongst some of you on Saturday.

I will be there at the crack of dawn on friday when it starts to buy all the ammo I can, it will be gone by saturday, good luck to everyone in the draw and shopping saturday, headed to scout in NM for my elk hunt. Andy

I will be there at the crack of dawn on friday when it starts to buy all the ammo I can, it will be gone by saturday, good luck to everyone in the draw and shopping saturday, headed to scout in NM for my elk hunt. Andy

FYI - the 25% off doesn't apply to ammo or guns or trailers.

Amanda