Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

Know of any good woodworkers in the Tucson area?

I am in the need of someone that would be able to make a couple of pedestals for me. I have a couple of clients who I am mounting their African safaris and I am getting close to mouting their zebras..

Or.. If the winner of the base in the CWT deer contest hasn't put his to use, and would like to sell the one he won.. I can't remember the name of the winner, though.. Well, if ya read this and are interested in selling it, would you please get ahold of me?!!

Thanks for the help, guys.

They are looking for basic pyramid style bases.. just like mine here.

DSC02934.jpg

Have you contacted Snapshot already? He is just south of Tucson and made that pedestal for the contest.

He will be at the get-together this weekend, so you can talk to him about it there if you go. He will be leading the ATV ride around noon, so might have to arrange to meet up with him sooner than that.

Amanda

The one above (my own) is made by him.. But I found out he is out of the wood work business.. So I have to find someone else as soon as I can.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, guys and gals. Thanks.

i do lots of woodworking, but i'm up in Taylor, about 3 1/2 hours or so north of ya, if you cant find anyone else let me know and we can work something out.

thanks

tommy