eagarcoues

Keep them coming

Just a thanks to all of you guys and gals for the trail cam pictures that you have posted this summer and soon to be season, my buddy Jim cant keep a camera in a tree, no pictures from him,and his were secured My son was in 27 and has found a couple that were just strapped with no locks, note to all of you Jim is bad luck with the whole trail camera thing one of mine two or three of Adams and his, WOW! I bet he has lost the more cameras than anybody here, and he was suppose to send me the pictures and my son Kolby was to set mine, he has set one but he is busy being a 17 year old with a 27 rut tag and the other buddy cant figure out the whole down load email thing 73 years old but he has some good pictures

This has became a hobby of mine one of a few that I truly love next to the fall season and my wife, it was having them set out for about 9 of 12 months and always wondering about what was on the next set of pictures,

I don't post here much but I sure read a lot and I say thank you and keep the pictures coming it will keep me going the next 9 months

Jeff in Kuwait

Jeffs in the military serving in Iraq he is out of the Showlow unit. Jeff I will send you some pics today I got 3 pics off another camera then it died after only being out 3 days my luck continues.

Hey Jeff, First let me say thank you for your service for our great country. Know that you are in our daily prayers.

We have never met, but I remember a pic you posted several years ago. The pic was of two bucks stairing at each other, but it really looked like one buck looking into a mirror.

Thanks again, good luck, and God's speed,

Thanks guys,

yep Jim your luck continues I got your pictures

Amanda, if you have a coueswhitetail.com sticker and would like for it to go to Iraq I will put it on my truck and take it into Iraq next mission and send you the pictures for the web site

jeff

SGT, Jeff Hough

Camp Arifjan Kuwait

1404thTC

LTF 6 /HQ

APO AE 09366

Thank you fine sir for your time!

I'll be checking "Coues cams" soon, hopefully something good will show up again.

Lance