Sign in to follow this  
Broken Wheels

TC Encore Triggers

Is anyone out there familiar with TC Encore stock triggers and the fact they are extremely heavy? I am of course interested in reducing this trigger pressure but all I have heard is it is not feasible and the only way to reduce pounds is to shave the metal on the trigger itself internally. Looking for help and thankful for any "smithy's" out there that can help!

Is anyone out there familiar with TC Encore stock triggers and the fact they are extremely heavy? I am of course interested in reducing this trigger pressure but all I have heard is it is not feasible and the only way to reduce pounds is to shave the metal on the trigger itself internally. Looking for help and thankful for any "smithy's" out there that can help!

My smith did a great job on my Contender.

Very reasonable price.

He is in Strawberry though.

I can give you his contact info if you like.

I recently used the same smith in Strawberry as Mike is referring to on my TC Encore Pro Hunter. It is now one of the best triggers I own. 2 1/4 lbs, crisp, with no creep. It's seriously worth the drive!

there is very good smith in south scottsdale i can give you the info no problem

Thank you and please forward the information to me or you can email it to me if that is better! My email address is kirk.thornton@imcor-az.com

the place i go to is call the Dons sport

in south scottsdale # 480-946-5313 ask for Jake