gmcbob

They are UP online!!!

Azhuntnut I hope you know how good of a tag you have. I would kill for that tag. Congrats and good luck. Do not shoot anything under 180". (if they are ruttin).

Still getting over no tag for me but my younger brother-n-law got his first tag at fifteen years old so it will be fun introducing him to this obsession we all love.

Hunting buddy and I drew 35A/35B Late Dec. Muzzleloader...any antlered. Plus have I 2B NM mule deer tag in early Nov. Lots of hunting this year with family that has late bull tags and early deer tags.....Don't worry mearns I'll make time for you.

Congrats on your draw! I had that hunt a few years ago, HAD A BLAST!

Good luck,

Well I finally have a Coues tag again, drew my first choice again this year but this time I made sure to have a Coues hunt in that top spot, no more muley tags for me for a while, it's time to finally hammer a really big Coues!! Can't wait! Congrats to you all on your tags! JIM>

Even though I posted in another section, I am so excited that I have to show it off a bit. This was a total shot in the dark when I put in for this tag. Muzzleloader muley in December units 39-42. David

IMG_0184-1.jpg

That is an awesome tag! If you make it to the 40 units on your hunt look me up!

I got drawn for the late december hunt. Unfortunately I was denied as it said something was wrong with my permit. I looked at my copy and it is all correct. I called G&F and they said it is missing an L in the license number. Nothing I can do... this is crap!!!

Oct/Nov rifle coues 24A.......5 th year in a roll drawn for coues.....Wahooooo

Oct/Nov rifle coues 24A.......5 th year in a roll drawn for coues.....Wahooooo

I know you didn't just check :P

Glad you got a tag but there aren't good bucks in 24A :(

Sounds like you will be on a meat hunt for the freezer :rolleyes:

;)