Coues 'n' Sheep

A few pics....

Here is a few pics to get all those who got skunked... hyped for the archery hunt!

The Big Eyeguard Buck... as we call him. I have pics of him be fore he dropped as well. 7/1/09 is the date of this pic.

post-996-1248489759.jpg

If I have hard horned pics of this guy then he really grew..... once he finishes... I'll compare. 7/14/09 on this pic.

post-996-1248489858_thumb.jpg

Here is where it gets interesting.....

I have always called them yard birds but this one looks like it belongs in someone's front yard!! this is one of my best trail cam pics ever IMO....

post-996-1248489981_thumb.jpg

Not only is it a white hen, but she has a beard!!! :blink:

post-996-1248490142_thumb.jpg

We all gathered around the computer and did the " Ewww.... Ahhhh... Wow!" on this one.... you guys may have seen a bearded white hen before but we have not!

And just a couple of little bulls from one of my old faithfull spots....

post-996-1248490498_thumb.jpg

post-996-1248490565_thumb.jpg

A harsh lesson learned this time... I had a faulty SD card in my best bull cam.... I can't get it to read or to take any pics on an cam.... I was a hot Son-of-a-Gun.... I know now that I need to test my cards before putting them out....

:(

Well we are argueing over here about hen or jake... any input??? If it is a Gobbler I am putting in for the spring hunt for sure!!!

Dang good looking bucks Gino! Awesome turkey picture, I'm not sure but it looks like a jake to me? Either way pretty unique. Thanks for posting the dates as well, got some good growth going on.

I would go for a white jake as well.....If you kill it you can call it a white hen.

Gino, the regs say Bearded Turkey.

Buy a archery fall tag and go stick him/her

Yeah... but then I'd have to get it mounted..... :rolleyes:

Gino, the regs say Bearded Turkey.

Buy a archery fall tag and go stick him/her

Yeah... but then I'd have to get it mounted..... :rolleyes:

:huh: And the problem is? :unsure:

Gino, don't throw the card away. Do a google search on SD recovery or something like that and you can download a program that may be able to recover the pictures. It worked for me once.

Gino, I've had the same problem once before. I think it was due to the card not being formated properly.

Aren't those the deer that eat the grass in your front yard?

I had a hunch C&S had a thing for bearded ladies. That's why he hangs out at Pete's. :o