ArcheryHunter

Camo choices in Sierra vista az ?

Not sierra vista really. Looks like I zigged when I should have zagged. Well the good thing is that I have someone that knows were we really are going. i will check into that one more. As for all of the replies thanks alot everyone. There has been alot of ggod comments and obviously a passionate subject. My dad used to shoot alot of Deer sitting on a white bucket, chewing redman and wearing reg clothes. That was Tennessee were they were everywhere.

as far as camo for me i go with a tan small game pant that protect fr4om well you name it

I like those pants. Good idea with the two tones. What kind?

Natural Gear (cameleon) or kings desert shadow. Nature gear is nice since you can get t shirts for like ten bucks and pants for less than 40.

My dad used to shoot alot of Deer sitting on a white bucket, chewing redman and wearing reg clothes. That was Tennessee were they were everywhere.

I didn't know Lark used to live in Tennessee! :lol:

I don't think it really matters what camo you wear. I have had good luck with the predator series camo patterns, but I'll wear just about anything out there. Like others have said, the Natural Gear will work in about 90% of the state pretty well.

First of all 34A isnt in Sierra Vista and second of all you dont need a certain type of camo for this unit you could practically use what ever is brown or a little green I hunt this unit and I use cheap military digital green camo and also the desert version. Best of all saves money and have stalked so many deer with this type of camo. What is best though is the deer never even had the slightest clue that I was there. Some Great stuff.

I just confirmed that I will be in 35a. Thanks bud. I think for now I am going with the natural gear and a face mask. Next season I will choose some kind of 3D came possibly.

Do I go with one color? Go with the two tone? I saw MAch1 that looked pretty good with maybe a light brown for the pants to blend into the tan grass. The trouble is that I havn't even been to the area I am going. i am having someone take me out @ the end of August. What would you choose for camo? ;) I am used to the south east camo patterns. This certainly aint Dixie! Any suggestions? Am I on a dead topic here? Who killed JFK? jk

correction it's 35a

On a similar topic kind of, has anyone tried the newer Real Tree All Purpose? I bought a hat today to see how it looked. Hopefully I can get it nice a bloody this year. ;)

For those baiting with corn and like hearing the whir of a Sweeney, there is KornKamo

KornKamo.jpg

If you ever get into a high fence situation, try this ChainLinkCamo:

chainlinkcamo.jpg

LOL

For those baiting with corn and like hearing the whir of a Sweeney, there is KornKamo

KornKamo.jpg

If you ever get into a high fence situation, try this ChainLinkCamo:

chainlinkcamo.jpg

THATS A TRIP!!

Well the good Lord provided some extra money and I ended up going with max 1 pants and long sleeves. I also got a boonie hat with the camo mask sowed into in the AP camo, also some mesh camo gloves for 4 bucks at bass pro. I also called up my first 2 coyotes yesterday. WOOHOO. what a blast! Thanks for all the posts ladies and gents.

I've not been successful archery hunting...but I have gotten close enough to get shots off. If you are going to spot and stalk, then most likely you'll be in the more open grassy country, ocotillos and mesquites. I think Realtree with a lot of beige in it does the best.

When I sit in a tree stand (juniper or cypress) I wear a darker camo with some orange in it. You'll probably be in the oaks and there will be a lot of orange leaf litter, especially with how dry it's been in 34A.