I posted the pics on page 9 of trail camera section.

Sorry it took so long, but this is my field season and I am home very little. So you will have to be more patient this time of year. I may only be home one day a week and if I don't get it posted then, it can take another week before I get it up.

Nice pics! I like the quality of the new digital cam you got.

Amanda

The digital camera is a using a p-41 sony. I love it!!! Coues7 is the one who hooked me up if anyone is interested.

Mike and Tim, These pic's were worth the wait :) Thanks again guys for sharing them...And thank you Amanda for posting them and for such a wonderful site :)

Thanks Amanda! Sorry if I came across as impatient, I know your busy outside of the website and did not mean to rush you.

25-06, we mostly get coues deer, elk, and bears. I've got a few of turkey, fox, coyote's, and javelina. I was not planning on submiting them for the website because their not that interesting. The one animal that we've yet to get pic's of is a bobcat. Mike and I are both a little surprised by that. Next time I scan some more pic's I'll scan some of them and maybe email them directly to you?

I'd be curious to get people's opinion how big the bear is that goes swimming. He looks like he's got a pretty good size melon to me? What do you think Bullwidgeon?

That buck with a radio collar comes in alot! We might have a dozen pictures of him over the last month or so. In fact, he's been hanging out with a real wide buck that we think will score around 100 inches or so. We're excited to see what they both grow into this year.

I'll get the next group of pic's to Amanda here in the next couple of days.

Awesome pics!!! Please keep them coming. Are these all from the same unit?

Good job on finding the hot spots. Hopefully you'll get the chance at taking one of these critters in a couple months.

Albert

Albert,

All of these pictures of from unit 42M. :)

On a more serious note, they are from a couple of different units.