Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Outdoor Experience 4 All Banquet was a BLAST!!

Hey All,

The Outdoor Experience 4 All fundraising banquet was a great success! We had a table and a half of CouesWhitetail.com folks all sportin' CW.com shirts at the banquet and whoopin' it up. There were lots of great items to win in the raffles and silent auction. They also had some of the kids that benefit from the program there and Eddy gave a great presentation talking about their accomplishments. Wonderful evening.

Thanks to all the CouesWhitetail.com folks who stepped up and put your hard-earned money and time toward this event.

This weekend one of the kids gets to go archery antelope hunting!!

For more information about the Outdoor Experience 4 All, please visit their website:

http://www.outdoorexperienceforall.org

here is a pic of our motley crew!!

post-1-1250776911_thumb.jpg

Amanda

It was a great time with awesome BBQ pork. (I know SOMEBODY has to post a pic of it)

Nice to catch up with everyone and was happy to see friends I hadn't seen in quite a while.

I stand behind this organization wholeheartedly. I know hunters can donate tags to other groups BUT

the tags that get donated to OE4A STAY HERE in AZ! That means an Arizona hunter or huntress uses the tag, not someone from out of state. Makes the program much more efficient I think. Less stress on the family as no long travel is necessary. Good camaraderie even after the hunt. With events like these, the kids can participate and feel extra special like the people they truly are. Quite inspirational group of kids for sure.

Ditto what Chef said! Good people, and good pork!!!

Also, on a personal note it was a pretty special night for me. That afternoon, a dear friend of mine died of cancer. Given the spirit of this event (several young cancer survivors where in attendance...), it was quite an emotional night! Really hit home for me....

Kudos to Eddy, Chris, and anyone/everyone else who has anything to do with this!

S.

:)

It was one of the most enjoyable banquets I have been to. Maybe it's because I didn't have to work it!!! :)

Anyway, it was really well done and you can see the passion that Eddy and Chris have to make this organization grow fast.

Amanda

Mark and I had a great time, we got to meet some new people and shed a few tears. It was for a great cause and we would do it again and again.

Thanks to Eddy and the whole crew.

A few more pics from the evening.

The most excellent pig....

post-1-1250804879_thumb.jpg

The stars of the night! These are the kids who have battled some very serious diseases and have benefitted by being able to go hunting through this program.

post-1-1250804898_thumb.jpg

Jackshoe's wife stealing the show in a bright orange shirt!! :) Nice to see you there Ann!

post-1-1250805001_thumb.jpg

and more of the crew...

post-1-1250804967_thumb.jpg

And the Outdoor Experience 4 All group. Eddy and Chris are in the red shirts.

post-1-1250805296_thumb.jpg