W.O.T

my "trophy"

Keith, just thought it was great a fellow hunter, upon surveying the situation, got his butt out of Dodge so you could continue hunting (seemed in your original re-telling that the other stand might have been his). After re-reading my original post, my praise for the other hunter (still to be commended) sounds larger than intended. My apologies to you --- didn't meant to detour this thread away from your accomplishment. My congratulations still stand ... great job on your 1st archery buck!

Hey Keith AWESOME Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny how you post something good and someone always wants to rip it apart. Interent Hunters "got a love them". At least you were out there getting it done.

lv2hunt... thank you for your comments, I appreciate the followup from you... BUT, the offer to viszladog is also extended to you... for you to take me to find and kill a bear or turkey!!!

sitNspot... thanks for havin my back! good luck out there bro!!!

congrats on harvesting a coues with your bow,

i know how difficult that can be. I dont want to dog on anyone but i have too agree with Vizsla on this one it doesn't take too much effort to drag the deer away from the area that another hunter might want to hunt since he already has his stand there.

Ikillcoues

Guest 300ultramag.

post away bro. dont let the peanut heads stop you from posting pics....

Keith,

Great job man! I can't believe that is your son. He is almost a man now! been a long time. How are things? Guess good enough to do some huntin. Did not realize this was your first. I can't wait to get my oldest out. Not quite there yet. So how is the fishin this year? Congratulation again buddy. Glad to see things are well.

HEY MAN. :angry: THAT WAS MY STAND!! just kidding. :lol: gr8 deer. somebody mentioned it was a twin of his first buck, must have been triplets cuz my first archery buck looked just like him. i just shot my first spot-n-stalk archery deer this year (muley) 2nd proudest hunting day in my life. itty-bitty forkie and man he taste good. ;) CONGRATULATIONS AND COOL HUNTING WITH THE KIDDO!!

BY THE WAY. i had a guy send me to a waterhole last November for elk, said first one got busy told me to go to second. i pulled up to first tank and counted - 5 - different stands. 1 ladder, 3 climbers, and a ground blind. so in this case does someone sleep in their treestand night before hunt? :blink: why do some people insist on stacking stands like that? pretty stinkin funny.