W.O.T

which scope and why?

Larry,

the bottom of the coupon says for "new", but the terms and conditions on the zeiss website do not specifically say.

www.zeiss.com/sports

Doug

I don't know if demo's are considered new for this purpose or not. They do carry the full warranty so just maybe. It's worth checking with Doug @ Cameraland to see what he thinks.

Well I have several rifles I may use it on, hopefully I can transfer the scope to the others as needed(coues to elk rifle)... shots out to 600yrds possibly, but more then likely 300-500. Cals range from 6mm, 270, 308, 300wsm...all rem700 actions and would be willing to keep it on either the low or hi cal rifles. As for budget? 1K max, would like to keep it under $700 if possible... it all depends on what I come across or what someone is willing to sell it for

Kieth stop being cheap and do it right, throw a night force or schmidt & Benders on it.

With your price range the leupolds can not be beat

+ 1 on the night force But I also love my huskemaw the new ones are coming out and they are 1100 with a set of custom turrets. and if you want to change guns new custom turrets are only 100 bucks. But for the money leupold cannot be beat and kenton industries will make custom turrets for any of those scopes. And super easy to install.

I went with the Leuopold MK 111 4.5x14x40 that Red Rabbit mentioned and mounted it om my 6mm.The factory B&C reticle is supposed to be set up for the .270, I cant remember what grain bullet or what not but I checked ballistics with a 100 grain 6mm and the things is lights out enough for me out to 500 yds. What would be nice is you should be able to use that same scope with your 6mm and your .270 with the factory settings.Just shooting Remington core-locks. Got real lucky and picked it up at the Cabelas bargain cave for around 500.00 and still got that made in America lifetime warranty. Love it.

Larry,

the bottom of the coupon says for "new", but the terms and conditions on the zeiss website do not specifically say.

www.zeiss.com/sports

Doug

I don't know if demo's are considered new for this purpose or not. They do carry the full warranty so just maybe. It's worth checking with Doug @ Cameraland to see what he thinks.

Doug responded on another forum that the demos and samples are not eligible for the rebates

Depends what you want to spend. I have a mark 4 fron focal and love it. But if I was buying again I would buy a night force or save up and get the schmidt and bender.

One that works, Because you can see better than through iron sights :rolleyes: ;) .