glassm'up

Monster Muley 236" 9x11 Down!!

I went to the link and, of course, it required registration to see the pics. I went through that when Brock posted his story on there of his big buck. I didn't join, but in all fairness, I cannot view pics on here unless I am signed in. What gives??

Dennis

Dennis,

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, anyone can view photos in this forum without becoming a member. Just log out and come back and click on a thread to see. The only time you have to become a member is to post or upload photos. If you are not seeing photos in a thread it could be that the person removed them. Sometimes that is why you might see a red X. But otherwise, unless there is something on your computer blocking the images, you can view any photo posted here without becoming a member.

Amanda

Amanda, I cannot view any photos- even the ones I have posted unless I am logged in- neither can my buddy as we were on the phone talking about it and he said their were no photos. I told him to log on- he did and they popped right up- don't know what to tell you.

OK, I just checked again as I WAS able to view photos. This is the first time that I have been able to. Most of the time they are just not there. When I log in, they appear. Same thing for birdog as he was asking me where they were. They work fine tonight though!

Guest DaRut

FYI I am a member of RutNHard and Its my favorite hunting site. I love CWT/MM but I love other animals also other than BlueGill (Coues Deer) and Carp (Mule Deer) finally a webiste with everything. BIg Elk, Coues and Muleys and everything in between. If you havent been to the site and if you arent a member I wouldnt knock it. ;)

Since this has turned into a free for all... Look at the two bucks we killed in the Bookcliffs... We got it all on film for the next movie... we also have a podcast about the hunts but i am not going to redirect we traffic...

post-21-1252629535_thumb.jpg

post-21-1252629552_thumb.jpg

Oh yes those are Book cliff bucks for sure. I would cut off one of my Fingers for a drop tine like that. Both are studs. Thanks for posting

Proof came out last year and we are finishing up the hunts this year for the next movie.. We have some really good hunts on the next movie... We will be releasing it again at out 3-D shoot in Salt Lake... We have some cool stuff planned... In the next moive South Cox kills a great AZ Bull.. it went from a 350+ to a 270+ in about 30 seconds... You can look thru the podcast to hear the story.. The bull was fighting with another bull got busted up to about a 330 then after the bull was hit it did a back flipped and bust about 60 inches of mainbeam and other points...

J