Sign in to follow this  
shylopolito

For all yall.

What kind of broadheads do you shoot?

What have you had the most sucess with?

Fixed or mechanical?

What is the worst broadhead you've shot?

I would appreciate any opinions.

I shoot RAGE two blade. flys like a feild tip and has a 2+ inch cut. I like it alot. I have put down 3 deer, and 2 coyotes with it. The thing I dont like about them is sometimes when I pull an arrow out of my quiver the blade opens up, and I have to close them loosing prescious seconds and showing the deer where I am with my movment. Its because of this I have been shoping. I found a new fixed blade mechinel called BLOOD RUNNER. It also flies like a feild piont. It has a 1 inch cut when it flies and when it hits the blades slide back giving it a 1 1/2 inch cut. There cheaper too. I like them better. I have to wait till next year to see what kind of damage they do on the tasty forrest critters. Google blood runner.

I hope my ramblings help somewhat... :blink: :blink:

I shoot the rage 3 blade, i have yet to harvest an animal with them.

I also have the same problem with them. They seem so touchy as i put them in my quiver and they open. I have heard about the blood runner and they look like a good product. I'm just not sure what head i will choose next, therefore any input would be great.

I too gave the two blade Rage a try this season, first off out of the box one of the three would not "lock" close, they would jiggle open in the quiver, and in the blind I bumped a twig and it opened.

Needless to say Im going to take Rage up on their offer of 100% Guranteed and send them back.

Muzzy 3 blade or my favorite NAP thunder head are the best.

epek xc-3 all the way babe great penitration, never had one open on me i have shot them over 500 times in the last three month testing them out... they fly just like field points out to 100 yards,.,.. check some of the footage out on youtube these guys have shot some cool stuff testing them out...... you can get them from bowcast right now shipped to your door for 40 bucks.... the best on the market right now....... i shot the rage last year and would not waste my time with them....

Ive use a montec by g5. They shoot fine for me. They dont have any moving parts, infact no parts at all, just one piece, so that means nothing to go wrong. The bull I shot last year (my person photo on my member info page) was quartering away hard when I shot. The arrow entered behind the last rib on his right side and barely broke the skin infront of his left shoulder. Thats alot of penetration for 63 yards.

I had been loyal to a fix broadhead for years and a friend turned me on to a broadhead formely known as a sonoran which is now called the swhacker. I have always been against a mechanical but after testing it out i was impressed with its duability and how well it grouped out to 100. I am 13 for 13 in kills with this broadhead and i have never lost an animal yet. I shoot the 2 blade 100gr and its a 1" cutting diameter closed and 1 3/4" open..>>----d.a.----->