Sign in to follow this  
couesridge

anybody have a good recipe for 7mm mag

lookin for a new load wanting to try something different to play with all suggestions welcome

What are you currently usiing. I am doing some test loads with the Hornady 162gr A-Max. According to Hornady it is a good bullet for deer but not recomended for Elk. I will let you know how my test loads turn out. I should be gettin to the range next weekend.

Is this for the 7mm WSM, 7mm Weatherby Mag, 7mm Remington Mag, 7mm Remington Short Ultra Mag SAUM, 7mm RUM Remington Ultra Magnum????

You said mag, but which one? :unsure:

Is this for the 7mm WSM, 7mm Weatherby Mag, 7mm Remington Mag, 7mm Remington Short Ultra Mag SAUM, 7mm RUM Remington Ultra Magnum????

You said mag, but which one? :unsure:

7mm rem mag

140 grain nosler ballistic tip..

64 grains imr 4350

fed 215 out of a 7mm rem mag 710.... 5 shots with 2 holes at 100yrds, covered by nickel

love the load.....

I developed some loads for my friends 7mm Rem Mag. We got good accuracy with 160 Accubonds and 150 Nosler BT using H4831sc. He chose the 160 NAB for a one bullet load for deer to elk; k.i.s.s.

I had a 7mm Rem Mag for several years. I used a 150 BT and IMR 4350 for deer.

Doug~RR

I developed some loads for my friends 7mm Rem Mag. We got good accuracy with 160 Accubonds and 150 Nosler BT using H4831sc. He chose the 160 NAB for a one bullet load for deer to elk; k.i.s.s.

I had a 7mm Rem Mag for several years. I used a 150 BT and IMR 4350 for deer.

Doug~RR

i ordered the accubonds yesterday thx for the help guys

69.5 of h-4831 ( lc) 139 horn, nosler brass. 9 1/2 m, cci 250 or wlrm primer. 3200fps. with 140 accu bond drop .1 grain same velocity. use a 215 drop .2 grain of powder